Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too much silence??

Well, I've put off writing for a variety of reasons. One, I'm trying to really limit my time on the computer. When I do avoid it, I really avoid it. For a whole day at least!

Two, I just haven't had anything to whine about. And I don't figure there's any need to whine. Or at least that people do not want to read my whining.

As for my resolve to MOVE more...well, I have done fair. Did not make it today due to a short morning and having to be out of the house for Bible study...but yesterday, I'm happy to gloat, I did FIVE MILES with Leslie Sansone! In my own bedroom! I did 5 one-mile segments on the DVD I have. Not bad. I worked up a sweat, to be sure, as my hips and rear were KILLING me. That's gotta be a good thing, right?

I really did not FEEL like doing it at all..but MADE myself, and then was happy I did it. Thing is, I'm not feeling especially 'better' over all -- not a ton of energy (and I'm supposed to, right?)...not sleeping better at night...? So that is kind of discouraging. I want it NOW.

I am not focused on the weight loss...that'll only REALLY depress me...but I am focusing on MOVING more consistently. That's gotta be good in and of itself.

In other news...
Mark is heading home from Chicago as we speak. It was a short trip, to finalize connections for a big loan up there...next week he's in CA; week after that...I am not sure. I do think he is out of town for a couple days every week now for several running.

The thing I dread most about that is having to do Colton's factor infusions. Its not that I "can't" do it...its just that I don't like having to do it...and Colton really prefers Mark to do it. So, I dread that.

Other thing is that until Kate gets a car of her own, we have one between us when Mark is gone (he drives and parks at the airport)...so if she has to work in an evening when I also have somewhere to be...its a bit complicated and inconvenient. Hopefully soon she'll have her own wheels and this will no longer be an issue.

So, there you have it. The lastest and greatest news from our front.

Drop a line and let me know how you are doing. I'll let you know when Leslie and I make 5 miles again (hopefully tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment