Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday

I did it again. Five miles, I mean. Yippee! It IS cause for celebration, considering I really had to MAKE myself do it...and considering I'm feeling fat and frumpy as ever. PMS? Probably, but I hate the feeling anyway, even if there is a logical and physiological explanation for it.

I just wish I could SEE results already. I know I have a LONG way to go, but I just wish I felt there was some progress. I'm watchng for my clothes to fit better...or at the very least, I'm anxious to get into the things I wore 2 summers ago....a whole size smaller than what I've become...meaning I gained all of 25-30 lbs back...boo hoo.

You all know that I am the consummate DESTINATION PERSON....I just really don't enjoy a journey. The only one I can say I am enjoying is the one I'm on in raising my kids...of course it ain't without its stresses and challenges (duh), but its mostly fun. I'm gratified to see my girls getting poised to strike out on their own...and my boys are just plain fun.

But for ME, the growING part of BEING is hard...

But, I did it anyway. And I'll have to be patient for the results.

I suppose that's enough whining for today...I'll post this, and then will consider popping on again when I have something positive and uplifting to say.

I do wish anyone reading this a GREAT MONDAY...and a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment