Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, 21st

Nothing earth shattering today...2nd real week of our new study, "Becoming a Vessel God Can Use" by Donna Partow. Its a great book...I can highly recommend it.

We have a great group of gals...probably will land with about 10, plus me. I'm really looking forward to getting to know them all.

I did not get my exercise in today. I'm figuring Wed is going to be my 'off' day, just between getting the boys moving, getting myself dressed and then Connor and me out the door by 8:30'ish in order to be to church on time for the study. Oh well. If I do get in some movement the other 6 days, I'm still well on-track.

I was awake from 3-5am today...layed in bed for a while, tossing and turning, till I finally got up and sat in my chair. I have a beloved glider/rocker that is just like a cloud...so its where I go for my quiet time, and like this AM, when I cannot sleep. Its a great place to pray. I try to redeem the time...and did today.

I pray for whomever comes to mind -- but generally my kids. I'm so 'in angst' about the girls right now...for them to KNOW God's direction and provision...for them to SEE Him working on their behalf, opening doors and providing good opportunities...and then for COURAGE to move ahead. I'm not really "worried" about them, but I am imploring God to work in their worlds. There are a few things that would qualify as miracles -- at least as far as I'm concerned. Its nothing to the Lord, I know, but there are a couple details I'm watching for!

Thanks for praying for me and mine...I know you have your own 'issues' to discuss with the Lord, but thanks for bringing us to Him when we come to mind. That's what the Body is for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment